This step allows the user to define the Examination Summary and Examination Conclusion for the report.
The Examination Summary section is placed at the beginning of the report, preceding other data included in the case. This section can contain up to 10,000 characters.
The Examination Conclusion section is placed at the end of the report, following other data included in the case. This section can contain up to 10,000 characters.
To include the Examination Summary or Examination Conclusion into the report:
1. On the Summary and Conclusion page, in the Examination summary or Examination Conclusion section, define the section header or leave the default one and click Edit Section.
If the section header is empty, the corresponding header will be absent in the report.
2. The Editing Section window opens.
3. Do one of the following:
4. When you finish writing the text, click Save.
- To enter new text, enter it in the main text editing area.
- To import text from a file, on the File tab, click Import from File. Then, in the standard Open dialog, navigate to the file and click Open.
- To format your text, select the options on the Home tab.
Editing Section Window
The Editing Section window allows you to enter and edit text for the Examination Summary or Examination Conclusion section.
The Editing Section window interface consists of two parts:
- Ribbon: It contains buttons that allow performing the most common actions quickly.
- Main area: The text editing area.
The ribbon contains the following tabs:
- File: This tab includes basic options for working with the text and file (Undo, Redo, Save, Import from File, Export to File, Quick Print, Print, Print Preview).
- Home: This tab includes a number of standard text formatting options (Cut, Copy, Paste, Font, Font Size, Font Color, Bulleted Lists, and more).
- View: This tab includes basic viewing options (Document View, Horizontal/Vertical Ruler, Zoom In/Zoom Out).