Mobile Evidence Comparer Report
Posted by Jack H. Ward on 29 January 2018 02:35 AM
Mobile Evidence Comparer allows you to prepare a report on the case comparison results that is suitable for printing, emailing, etc.|
A report can be generated either in the PDF or XLS format.
To generate a report:
4. The Mobile Evidence Comparer window opens.
5. Do one of the following:
7. The Mobile Evidence Comparer Report Wizard opens, click Next.
8. On the Report Scheme Selection page, select the type of the report that will be generated. Click Next.
9. Move between other pages of the wizard to define the necessary options (for more information, see the help file).
10. On the Your Selection page, check that the selected information is correct. Click Next.
11. The report is generated. Click Finish to exit the wizard.
12. The report opens automatically if the corresponding option was selected.