When a search is finished, its results can be added to the special Search results report. This report can be generated both for advanced search and keyword search results.
To generate the Search results report:
1. Perform a search.
2. Select the results that you wish to include in the report(multi-selection is available), right-click, and select Generate Search Results Report.
3. The Search Results Report window opens.
4. Select the type of report: HTML or CSV.
5. Select the Include investigator information check box to add the investigator information to the report.
6. Select the Export found files and folders to the external folder and add links check box to export the files/folders to which the search results point, and add hyperlinks to the report.
7. Click Browse to navigate to the folder where the report will be generated.
8. Click Generate to generate the Search results report. The report generation process is displayed in the Tasks pane.
9. Once the report is generated, you can open it either directly from the folder where it was generated or by right-clicking the completed Report Generating task in the Tasks pane.
10. The Search Result Report is displayed.