Posted by Jack H. Ward, Last modified by Jack H. Ward on 29 January 2018 05:32 AM
Batch Export allows you to perform searches and filtering in multiple mailstorages of different formats and export the results to EML, EMX, MHT, MSG, PST, and Attachments only formats.|
To perform a Batch Export, do the following:
2. The Batch Export Wizard opens.
You can either add a mailstorage file/folder manually or define its location, e.g. C:\, and Electronic Evidence Examiner will detect mailstorages automatically.
7. On the Export options page, define the output format and the destination folder for the exported data.
8. On the Common options page, define the common options for the export process. Select the Open folder with exported data after finish option to open the destination folder automatically.
9. When all the parameters are defined, click Finish.
10. The export progress is displayed on the Batch Export Progress. Once the export process is completed, the folder with the exported results opens automatically.
11. Click Finish to exit the wizard.