Graphic data can be exported, i.e., a copy of the image will be saved to the computer with Electronic Evidence Examiner installed.
To export graphic data:
1.Navigate to the folder with graphic data in the Case Content or Data View pane.
2. Right-click the required image and select Export, or click Export on the Export tab, in the Common Export group. You can select more than one image using the Ctrl and Shift keys.
3. On the Export Options window, select whether you want to export the files to a folder or to an encrypted forensic container.
4. Enter the exported files location or click Browse to navigate to it. Choose a password for the forensic container if you've chosen to export the files there.
5. The export process starts. Its status is displayed in the Tasks pane, where it can be stopped, paused, or started.
6. When the export process finishes, you can view the results.
7. If the data was exported to a folder, navigate to the selected folder to view the exported data.
8. If the data was exported to a forensic container, add the required forensic container as evidence and view the results.
Exporting of graphic attachments from mailstorage evidence can be performed in two ways:
- Through the Export wizard (all attachments will be exported)
- From the Email Data pane
To export all graphic attachments:
1. Select the mailstorage, node, or message from which graphic attachments will be exported.
2. Right-click and select Export, or click Export on the Export tab, in the Common Export group.
3. On the Source and Output page, select the Attachments Only output format.
4. On the Filters page, select the Use Filters option on the Common tab.
5. On the Text Scope tab, clear the Search anywhere check box and select the Attachments options.
6. Click Attachment Types and, in the opened window, select the Graphics option. Click OK.
7. Click Finish.
8. The export process starts.
9. Once the export process is completed, navigate to the destination folder to view the exported images.
To export graphic attachments from the Email Data pane:
1. In the Data View pane, navigate to the message from which you want to export graphic attachments.
2. In the Email Data pane, select the Attachments tab.
3. Right-click the graphic attachment and select Export.
4. In the Browse For Folder window, navigate to the destination folder. Click OK.
5. The export starts.
6, Once the export process is completed, navigate to the destination folder.