Electronic Evidence Examiner allows you to export images from the Temporary Internet Files data created by the Internet Explorer browser.|
To export images, do the following:
1. Add the Temporary Internet Files data to a new or existing case.
2. The contents of the Temporary Internet Files node are displayed in the Data View pane (to the right). Temporary downloaded images are displayed in the Thumbnails pane (at the bottom).
3. Select the image in the Thumbnails pane.
4. On the Export tab, in the Common Export group, click Export, or right-click the image and select Export.
5. In the Exporting Options window, set the options.
- Export to folder: Click this option if you want to export file(s) to a folder on the computer.
- Export to forensic container: Click this option if you want to export file(s) to an encrypted forensic container.
- Destination Path: Define the location of the exported data, click Browse to navigate to the desired location.
- Password: Enter the password defined during the forensic container creation (required if Export to forensic container is selected).
6. Click Export. The export process is displayed in the Tasks pane.
7. Navigate to the folder with the exported data to view the results.