GroupWise mailstorage is stored in the GroupWise folder.
Mailstorage default location:
Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
The Application Data folder (AppData in Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10) is hidden by default.
To investigate the GroupWise mailstorage, do the following:
1. Have the Add New Evidence window open.
2. In the Category list, select E-mail Database. In the Source Type list, select GroupWise database. Click OK.
3. In the Browse For Folder window, select the location of the source folder. Click OK.
4. Enter the Evidence name (opened folder name by default) and click OK.
5. Define the GroupWise Database Settings.
6. The GroupWise mailstorage is added to the case.
7. The mailstorage structure is displayed in the Case Content pane, messages stored in the mailbox are displayed in the Data View pane.
8. The deleted messages are displayed in the Data View pane in the folders they were deleted from. The deleted messages are marked with a red X.
9. Select the message in the Data View pane. Its contents are displayed in the E-mail Data pane (below the message list).
10.You can view the message contents in different formats and/or view the attachments.