E3 Won't Start on Windows 10!
Posted by , Last modified by on 24 January 2018 08:23 AM
If you have OS Windows 10 then do the following steps:|
IF the E3 doesn't start then do the following:
- Install the windows update according your OS
- Install Windows Driver Kit
- Install Window SDK for Windows 10,
- Install WDK for Windows 10
- Run ElectronicEvidenceExaminer.exe and check if application was started successfully.
- Go to directory C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\Debuggers\x86
- Start cmd as administrator (right click on Command Prompt -> context menu -> Run as Administrator)
- Enter the command: gflags -i <full path to exe> +sls
- (For example: gflags.exe -i "C:\TestDependencies.exe" +sls)
- Note: package with TestDependencies.exe was sent to you
- (Be sure that command has performed successfully with output: Current Registry Settings for TestDependencies.exe executable are: 00000002sls - Show Loader Snaps)
- Run windbg.exe as administrator:
- File->Open Executable
- (At first try choose TestDependencies.exe from "TestDependencies_vs2008.7z" package.
- If it fails, then choose TestDependencies.exe from "TestDependencies_vs2012.7z" package)
- Choose TestDependencies.exe
- Copy all the output, save to txt file
- Create a ticket and attach the txt file http://support.paraben.com/Tickets/Submit