What’s New in E3:Universal Aurora Edition 1.1
- Save to Archive –now you can have your Electronic Evidence Examiner case saved to single archive along with its Keyword Indexing database and evidence files stored in the same location with the case file. This allows you to keep things organized with your evidence.
- New logical acquisition of devices with Android OS 7.1 Nougat has been added.
- New import of encrypted backups for iOS 10.0 - 10.2 has been added.
- New support for cloud data from Twitter has been added.
- Mobile Data Acquisition, Mobile Data Import, Cloud Data Import options have been added to the Add New Evidence wizard – now you can add all types of evidence from one place.
- Potential problems with parsing the following native iOS applications have been solved:
- Safari Suspend State o Notes for iOS 9x
- Overall stability has been improved.
Detailed information you can find here.