P2C is designed to run under Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and 8.1, and Windows 10 both 32-bit and 64-bit.
If you have problems running P2C under Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10, please, do the following:
- Install P2C on your computer using the standard installation procedure. Restart your computer at the end of the installation process.
- If the User Account Control (see Computer-Properties-Security center) is turned off, then P2C can be launched in the standard way (double-clicking its icon).
- If the User Account Control is turned on, right-click the P2C icon and select Run as administrator.
If you have problems running P2C under Vista, please do the following:
- In the Start menu, select the Control Panel.
- In the Control panel window, select System and Maintenance.
- Select System page and click Change Settings.
- In the System Properties window, select the Advanced. Click Settings under Performance.
- In the Performance Options window, click the Data Execution Prevention tab.
- Select the Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select option.
- Click Add and navigate to the P2C execution file (p2cGui.exe).
- Click OK and restart the computer.