What’s New in E3:Universal Aurora Edition 1.7
- Add ALL bookmark contents to the Mobile Data Review report.
- Improved speed for the Mobile Data Excel Report.
- Minor GUI improvements for better user-experience.
Hard Drive/Disk Images Analysis Changes:
- Detection of Windows 10 artifacts in Data Triage such as:
- Search queries, Cortana search results and suggestions, media collections, etc.
Email/Mail Archive Analysis Changes:
- Support of extracted Zimbra archives has been added. (New Forensic-Impact Blog)
- Deleted data recovery from server for Microsoft Exchange 2007 has been improved.
- Parsing of Microsoft Exchange 2016 archives has been improved.
Mobile Data Acquisition/Parsing Changes:
- Mobile Data Triage has been added for Android devices, iPhone devices and imported from the iPhone backups.
- File System acquisition for Android devices has been improved with support for even more devices than before.
- Import of iCloud backups have been added for manual credential processing.
- Support for WeChat application data on Android devices has been added.
- Support for Firefox application data on Android devices has been added.
- Parsing of the WhatsApp application data on Android devices has been improved.
- Issues with Tinder parsing for Android and iOS have been fixed.
Detailed information you can find here.