Electronic Evidence Examiner allows you to find and export all multimedia and graphics files stored in an evidence or mobile data. Files will be exported to the computer with Electronic Evidence Examiner installed and can be played with media players and image viewers.
Exporting Graphics and Multimedia means exporting files belonging to the Graphics and Multimedia categories in the Sorted Files pane.
To export all graphics and multimedia, do the following:
1. Create a new case and add data to it or open an existing case with data.
2. The structure of the evidence/mobile data is displayed in the Case Content pane (to the left), content of the selected folder/file is displayed in the Data View pane (to the right).
3. Right-click the evidence and select Sort Data from the Content Analysis sub-menu or click Content Analysis on the Analysis tab in the Content Analysis group, and then click Sort Data in the drop-down menu.
4. The Content Analysis wizard opens. Select Sort Data on the General options and click Finish.
5. After the sorting finishes, on the Export tab, in the Common Export group, click Export Graphics and Multimedia.
6. Select the folder to which data is to be exported and click OK.
7. Data is exported.