How to Configure Image Scanner Settings
Posted by on 11 April 2019 09:47 AM
To configure Image Scanner settings, do the following:|
1. On the Device Info tab, click Monitoring Settings.
On the Monitoring settings page, you can configure the following:
NOTE: You will receive individual email about every image at risk.
- Specify the email address to which the notifications about images at risk will be sent.
- Select the categories you want to be notified about.
- Define the risk threshold: To set the percentage starting from which the image must be considered as the one belonging to a certain category. The bigger threshold value is set, the more accurately the category is detected, but more images will be placed to the Suspicious category. If the lower threshold value is set, the number of false positives increases.
3. Сlick Save Changes to apply new settings.