This step allows the user to define which types of file system evidence and Xbox disk images will be added to the report and what the report will look like.
- Include only data checked as "Include to reports": If this option is selected, the report will include only the file system evidence or its parts (folders, disks, etc.) checked in the Explorer pane or in the Data View
- Include all file system evidence files of the selected types: If this option is selected, all existing file system evidence will be included in the report.
- Don't include file system evidence: If this option is selected, no file system evidence will be added to the report. This has the same effect as the first option if no file system evidence is checked.
Add file to the report refers to adding information about the file to the report.
Select the check boxes in the Add column to define the types of files that will be added to the report.
Select the check box in the Export column to define the types of files that will be exported to the external folder.
The Export check box is available only if the Add check box in the corresponding row is selected.
File Types Representation:
- Show data by file types (Only for sorted data): If this option is selected, information about the file system evidence in the report will be sorted by file types as it is displayed in the Sorted Files
- Show data in the tree-view structure (Case Content): If this option is selected, information about the file system evidence will be displayed with the preservation of their tree-view hierarchy (disks, folders, etc.).