Trillian chat databases are located in the folder with the Trillian user nickname.
Chat database default location:
Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
C:\Users\<user_name>\AppData\ Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Trillian\users\<Trillian_username>
The Application Data folder (AppData in Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10) is hidden by default.
To investigate the Trillian chat database, do the following:
1. Have the Add New Evidence window open.
2. In the Category list, select Chat Database. In the Source Type list, select Trillian database. Click OK.
3. In the Browse For Folder window, navigate to the location of the source folder. Click OK.
4. Enter the Evidence name (opened folder name by default) and click OK.
5. The Trillian chat database is added to the case. Saved conversations are displayed in the Data View pane and in the special RTF viewer.