E3 1.8 is now available!
Posted by Tanya Parker on 11 July 2018 06:48 AM
What’s New in the E3 Platform Aurora Edition 1.8
• Mobile Data Review Report has been localized into Chinese and Spanish.
• Potential issue with opening folders and grids after validating cases has been fixed.
• Minor GUI improvements for better user-experience.
• Overall stability has been improved.
Mobile Data Acquisition/Parsing Changes:
• New Support of a variety of Android devices has been added with the help of the new Android MTK Expert (physical) plug-in. We are now able to perform physical acquisition of devices with MTK chipset.
• Support of iOS 11.4 and 11.4.1 has been added to support.
• Now you can not only view dates in the grids in the device time zone, but dates of creation/modification of binary files received from the device file system also change depending on the time zone selected in E3 settings.
• Ability to parse Opera application data on Android devices has been added. Opera browsing history, bookmarks, and downloads can be analyzed.
• Parsing of Evernote application data on iOS devices have been improved. An ability to parse Evernote chat messages, contacts, and media attachments has been added. Different minor issues have been fixed.
• Potential issue with parsing SMS messages on Samsung S7/S8 devices has been resolved.
• Potential issue with acquisition of internal memory and SD cards of non-rooted Android devices has been fixed.
Detailed information you can find here.