- Ability to export GPS data to MapLink has been added. http://maplink.gohtci.com/
- Ability to change the default case location via the E3 options has been added.
- Generate Report button has been moved to a separate tab for easier navigation.
- Possible problems with opening attachments via external viewers have been fixed.
- Possible problems with exporting mail storage contents to PST/MSG have been fixed.
- Deleted data recovery has been improved.
- Overall stability has been improved.
Mobile Data Acquisition/Parsing Changes:
- Ability to parse Telegram application data on Android devices has been added.
- Ability to parse DJI Go 4 application data has been added.
- Ability to parse dual SIM cards on Android devices has been added.
- Connection stability of Android device data acquisition process has been improved.
- Possible problems with parsing DJI Go 3 application data have been fixed.
- Possible problems with parsing LinkedIn application data on iOS devices have been fixed.
- Possible problems with parsing Skype call logs on Android devices have been fixed.
- Possible problems with extracting Amazon Alexa authentication data have been fixed.
- Support of a variety of new firmware versions associated with the latest models of LG devices have been added. We have improved support of the following devices:
- LG G3 (all variants)
- LG G3 Beat
- LG G2 ( all variants)
- LG G2 Mini
- LG G Pro2
- LG G Pad
- LG F60
- LG L70 (MS323)
- LG L90
- LG Tribute
- LG Spirit
- LG Volt
- LG G Vista
- LG G Watch
- Nexus 5X