What’s New in E3 Platform Bronze Edition 2.2
Mobile Data Acquisition/Parsing Changes:
- Now you can root the Android devices via the advanced Root Engine utility. The Root Engine is based on the ROP/JOP technologies widely used for getting the privileged access on the modern Android devices.
- New Android Samsung MTP (logical) plug-in is available for Samsung devices with Android 4.0.3-7.x. This plug-in allows you to bypass the password protection and perform the logical acquisition of the device.
- Data from LinkedIn application starting with version 4.1.211 is parsed now on Android devices.
- Recent Web Searches folder is added to the Mobile Data Triage. Now you can quickly access the search history and keywords from the browser data acquired from Android and iOS devices.
- Potential issue with Google Chrome data parsing from iOS devices has been resolved.
- Potential issue with keywords search in Google Chrome Bookmarks has been resolved.
- Potential issue with acquisition of HTC Touch has been resolved.
- Issue with incorrect display of the status after entering the credentials for iCloud backup has been resolved.
Hard Drive Forensics Features:
- Potential issue with the GroupWise plug-in has been resolved.
- Localization into Polish and French is now available in the Mobile Data Review Report.
- Now you can select the sorted graphic files in the Thumbnails viewer using the check boxes, add such files to the bookmarks by categories, and export them.
- Potential issue with the installation of the Driver Pack has been resolved.
- Minor GUI improvements for better user-experience.
- Overall stability has been improved.