What’s New in E3 Platform Bronze Edition 2.3
Hard Drive Forensics Features:
- Import of data from Microsoft Office 365 is available (only Outlook accounts).
- Windows 10 mail storages support has been added.
- Microsoft Exchange (EDB) 2019 mail storages are supported now.
- New categories with Windows 10 registry keys and values, such as: Network Connections, Winlogon, Devices, Amcache, SAM, Email Address Location, FTP, Last Logged on User, etc., are now detected in the Data Triage for the file system evidence.
- New Windows 10 registry keys and values have been added to the existing categories in the Data Triage.
Mobile Data Acquisition/Parsing Changes:
- Android Q Beta 4 OS is supported.
- Potential issue with parsing MMS from Android OS devices has been fixed.
- Potential issue with the portable devices acquisition crash on Windows 7 has been fixed.
- Potential issue with Tinder app parsing (starting from version 9.7.0) on Android OS devices has been fixed.
- Potential issue with physical acquisition of BLU devices has been fixed.
- Potential issue with unlocking the file system during the logical acquisition of Android devices has been fixed.
New iOS Apps Support:
- Dolphin X
- Mozilla Firefox
- Opera Touch
- Potential issue with Gmail authentication has been fixed.
- Advanced search has been improved. Now all word matches can be viewed directly in the Search Results pane without opening the search result in a viewer.
- Minor GUI improvements for better user-experience have been made.
- Overall stability has been improved.